Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Powered By google

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Hotlapper of The Week - Takabou Destiny

Takabou has been sailing in many Hotlaps and I finally got the chance to catch him for an interview :)

We love you are hotlapping with us!


Ginger Henderson: Your interest with sailing in Second Life, how did it begin?
Takabou Destiny: One of my friend invited me going to start sailing together

Ginger: We seen you sail in some Hotlaps. What do you enjoy about them?
Takabou: I can discover new possibilities for a lot of boat

Ginger: Any changes you would like to see with Hotlaps?
Takabou: The spreadsheet is difficult to read.
I think that it is better to be displayed the best record along with the number of laps.

Ginger: What part of the Real Life world are you from?
Takabou: Tokyo Japan here, 16 hours earlier than Second Life time.

Ginger: Do you sail also in your Real Life as well?
Takabou: No. I will get seasickness :P

Ginger: What are your top 3 favourite sailboats in Second Life?
Takabou: 1, Trudeau One 2, ACA33 3, RCJ44

Ginger: Any particular boat you sail alot you would like to share with us?
Takabou: I often use the Quest M-24.
It is comfortable but nervous.
By the way, I never participated in the race in this yacht

Ginger: Besides Hotlaps, do you practice with sailing often?
Takabou: I can not participate in the race to be organized by the Japanese club for the job.
so I am often participate in NYC race and improve my skill.

Ginger: When sailing, do you use any tools or settings to help you you may want to share with others?
Takabou: There are no special setting and tools except for the case that everyone is doing already.
when I go sailing I delete cloud to reduce a load.
Because my laptop was too poor spec.

Ginger: What question would you like to ask other sailors out there?
Takabou: Can not be written here too many

Ginger: Is there anything else you would like to share with others?
Takabou: I'm not good at English.so I may can't take communication well.
but I am never unfriendly. and only a little shy :)
I always think that want to be most tough racer than fastest racer.
I met a lot of great sailors in my sailing history (eg.Armano,Miwha,and Kei,and Hawk,and Silber,and Auntie Gemma)
They teach me many sailing tips, so I respect them.
I want to be someday like them.

Ginger: Thank you very much for your time for this interview and looking forward to seeing you on the Second Life waters soon.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Great interview with a very fine gentleman and sailor ;)
    Happy Hotlapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to Takabou! :)
    And to You as well, Ginger, for keeping the community alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the nice interview!

    ReplyDelete