Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Powered By google

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Hotlapper of The Week - Shau (ShauIa)

Was able to get Shau to do an interview for us for this week :) Here is how it went...

We love you are hotlapping with us!


Ginger Henderson: Your interest with sailing in Second Life, how did it begin?
ShauIa: I started sailing 2 years ago when I found a small 3 sims resort, with some island and sailing water, I liked it so much I bought my first boat the Bandit 25R and set my home there from now

Ginger: We seen you sail in some Hotlaps. What do you enjoy about them?
Shau: Freedom maybe is the answer, no matter when you log or which boat you like to sail, hotlaps is always open. Also think it is the best way to learn sailing in a friendly environment, watching what the experts sailors are doing and visiting each week a new place is making it an enriching experience

Ginger: Any changes you would like to see with Hotlaps?
Shau: I cant think of any changes I would do. it is working perfect for me the way it is now

Ginger: What part of the Real Life world are you from?
Shau: I am from Spain, SLT+9

Ginger: Do you sail also in your Real Life as well?
Shau: No, I never sailed in RL before but after trying it in SL I would like to start sailing in RL also

Ginger: What are your top 3 favourite sailboats in Second Life?
Shau: As you can see the boat I like the best is my Bandit 25R, it was the first boat I had and the one that I always sail, I like also the Nacra 17 the Shields and the Q24. I didn't tried to sail big boats yet, this is the next challenge I have

Ginger: We've seen you sailing mostly the Bandit 25R, have you been sailing this boat for long?
Shau: As I said, the Bandit 25R was my first boat two years ago and I didn't stop sailing it, it is the one I feel more confident

Ginger: Besides Hotlaps, do you practice with sailing often?
Shau: I used to sail often but just sailing around, hard to join a race or cruise because my RL time, then August told me about hotlaps and he introduced me, I never can be grateful enough to him for showing me. I liked them from first day and now I mostly spend my time sailing them :)

Ginger: When sailing, do you use any tools or settings to help you that you may want to share with others?
Shau: I always use the USB and the minimap open, now also the Timer Burt build, I think it is a great help to see how you doing during the lap

Ginger: What question would you like to ask other sailors out there?
Shau: How do you manage to make it look so easy smooth and fast???

Ginger: Is there anything else you would like to share with others?
Shau: I would like to congratulate the Hotlaps Team for the great work they make and thanks everyone for that friendly environment we all can enjoy and improve at each week

Ginger: Thank you very much for your time for this interview and looking forward to seeing you on the Second Life waters soon.  :)

1 comment: