Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For BloggersFree BacklinksBlogger Tips And Tricks
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Powered By google

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Hotlapper of The Week - Liz (LizbethSmith)

I had the chance to get an interview with Liz. Let see what makes her like sailing and Hotlaps :)

We love it that you are hotlapping with us!


Ginger Henderson: How did your interest with sailing in Second Life begin?
LizbethSmith: A friend took me on a fun boat ride. It looked easy so I tried a Nemo the next time and went on from there.

Ginger: We  have seen you sail in many Hotlaps. What do you like about them?
Liz: Sailing the Hotlaps helps me sail better because I learn how the boats sail and how the wind affects them. I also like meeting the other sailors and seeing the sights.

Ginger: Anything different you would like to see with Hotlaps?
Liz: Sometimes I start a lap but soon see that it is not worth going farther. Maybe there is too much lag or a sim is closed. Is there some way to show the lag on the course close to the start line?

Ginger: What part of the Real Life world are you from?
Liz: I am on sl time.

Ginger: Do you sail also in your Real Life as well?
Liz: I sail in rl some but mostly just enjoy the ride. Now that I understand sailing and the wind better I would like to try the tiller more.

Ginger: What are your top 3 favourite sailboats in Second Life?
Liz: My first Hotlaps were with the Shields. More recently I am sailing the Ushuaia, because all it did for me in the beginning was the wrong thing. I just got a Nacra and love how fast it goes.

Ginger: We've seen you sailing mostly the Shields, have you been sailing this boat for long?
Liz: A friend told me to get a Shields, so I got a Shields for free that I love to sail. It is easy and relaxing and you cannot tip it over.

Ginger: Besides Hotlaps, do you practice with sailing often?
Liz: I like sailing my Ushuaia in the topless cruises :)

Ginger: When sailing, do you use any tools or settings to help you that you may want to share with others?
Liz: I try sailing the course in different ways to learn which is quickest, when I have the time. Also, if I see somebody sailing quickly then I see which way they are going.

Ginger: What question would you like to ask other sailors out there?
Liz: Sometimes it is so addicting I cannot stop. Is there a Hotlaps Anonymous out there?

Ginger: Is there anything else you would like to share with others?
Liz: Thanks for making it so friendly and fun. :)

Ginger: Thank you very much for your time for this interview and looking forward to seeing you on the Second Life waters soon.  :)



2 comments: